Monday, February 24, 2014

Pi Day is Coming!!!! March 14 is Right Around the Arc!

One of my favorite days of the school year is Pi Day!  I take the whole day to do fun, interactive, and engaging geometry activities.  It is a hoot!!!!



I go all out for this day...


  • Students are in teams that they name and create a logo for.
  • There are so many fun competitions between the teams, that start first thing in the morning and go on all day!
  • I have Pi Riddles, Pi Contests, Pi Games, even Pi Jeopardy!
  • We use math all day long, and the kids just think they are having fun!
  • And of course we eat pie, pie, pie!!!
I have already started getting ready for this year's festivities.  Cutting, running copies, even arranging for parents to bring in different flavors of pies.

It took me forever to compile all of these great Pi Day activities, but I have put them all together for you to use easily.  

Check it out - you won't be sorry!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment